150W Single Output Switching Power Supply LRS-150 series
AC input range selectabl by switch
Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5 seconds
Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage/ Over temperature
Cooling by free air convection
LED indicator for power on
100% full load burn-in test
High operating temperature up to 70ºC
High efficiency, long life and high reliability
2 years warranty
|Ripple & Noise||150mVp-p||150mVp-p||200mVp-p||200mVp-p||200mVp-p|
|Voltage Adj. Range||10.2~ 13.8V||13.5~18V||21.6~28.8V||32.4~39.6V||43.2~52.8V|
|Setup, Rise Time||500ms, 30ms/230VAC 500ms, 30ms/115VAC at full load|
|Hold Up Time||40ms/230VAC 35ms/115VAC at full load|
|Voltage Range||85 ~ 132VAC / 170 ~264VAC 240 ~ 370VDC(switch on 230VAC)|
|Frequency Range||47 ~ 63Hz|
|AC Current||2.8A/115VAC 1.6A/230VAC|
|Inrush Current||Cold start 60A/230VAC|
|Leakage Current||<0.75mA / 240VAC|
|Over Load||110 ~ 140% rated output power|
|Protection type: Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed|
|Over Voltage||13.8 ~ 16.2V||18.75~21.75V||28.8 ~ 33.6V||41.4~48.6V||55.2~ 64.8V|
|Protection type: shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover|
|Working Temp.||-30 ~ +70ºC (Refer to "derating curve")|
|Working Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing|
|Storage Temp., Humidity||-40 ~ +85ºC, 10 ~ 95% RH|
|Temp. Coefficient||±0.03%/ºC (0 ~ 50ºC)|
|Vibration||10 ~ 500Hz, 5G 10min./1cycle, 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes|
|SAFETY & EMC|
|Withstand Voltage||I/P-O/P:3.75KVAC I/P-FG:2KVAC O/P-FG:1.25KVAC|
|Isolation Resistance||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25ºC / 70% RH|
|EMC Emission||Compliance to EN55022(CISPR22), GB9254 CLASS B, EN55014 EN61000-3-2,-3 class A, EN61000-3-3|
|EMC Immunity||Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, EN61000-6-2(EN50082-2), heavy industry level, criteria A|
|1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25ºC of ambient temperature.|
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Line regulation is measured from low line to high line at rated load.
5. Load regulation is measured from 0% to 100% rated load.
6. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives.
7. Length of set up time is measured at cold first start. Turning ON/OFF the power supply very quickly may lead to increase of the set up time.
Contact us for more details.